Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 23

Somehow I couldn't sleep last night. :(  The Biryani must have been really powerful! So, I made breakfast for Justine at 6am and prepared lunch for her to take to school. I made an egg sandwich with cheese - Justine's favorite. Finally went to bed at 7.30am and got up at the crack of noon! ;-)  At 1.30pm Lynn heated up the Biryani from last night for lunch. It was delicious as the rice had more flavour.

After lunch, I wore my taxi driver hat and sent Justine to tuition. Thereafter, I proceeded to Viva office for a meeting till 7pm. Just in time to put on the taxi driver hat again to pick up Justine from tuition. Would you believe she goes to another tuition centre at 8.18pm? :o She is catching up as well as making up for the session she's going to miss tomorrow. She is representing her school's Interact Club to an IU Day party in Subang. Ya, you guessed right, taxi hat again tomorrow! Sigh...what we do for our beloved daughter. ;-) . Actually, Lynn & I don't mind at all as Justine will soon be driving and we won't have the wonderful moments we have now, chatting with her in the car and digging out all secrets and gossips from her! I will be doing the chatting of course and Lynn, the interrogating! (Putting her legal experience to good use - ;-))

We came home after the 2nd tuition and as we opened the door to the house, this view greeted us!
My Sis-in-law - Dr. Carol Lai greeted us with a tupperware full of durians from segamat! There was another fruit on the floor waiting for me to do the opening ceremony! Dinner is served! Durian with rice!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...It was really creamy and nice!

So, today I didn't take any VVP and no exercise :( .  TGIF!

1 comment: