Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 25 Part 2

Lynn's Blog says it all! :-) There is something about a dish where everyone digs in at the same time! PAELLA!

   The ingredients. Not in the right proportions! That part is Secret! ( No la, see Lynn's Blog)



   The cooking...



   The Anticipation...



   The serving...



    The Eating...


     The Satisfied Customer (s)  :-)




In summary, I had the VVP for Lunch and overloaded myself for Dinner! Still, I'm within my goal of One (1) replaced meal a day! Exercise wise, not too great I'm afraid....NONE for the last 5 Days!!!! Ai yo, how like that? Have to do 100 laps a day for the next 5 days to catch up, :-o!

2 comments:

  1. Bryan, you are tempting me with all the nice dishes you prepared. Nominate you to be our chef at Merbok for future trips !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bryan, lynn, is it all about the food? I must really come and spend 3 days fattening up at yours!

    ReplyDelete