Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 28

Breakfast was 2 pieces of Gardenia brown bread ( I know, I know, not home baked anymore! The Cafeteria downstairs sold out their special bread... :-( .... I did say it was very good didn't I?) and a cup of hot cocoa drink. Lunch was the VVP. This time I added a scoop of Biosoy (Bio- Lecithin) and found the combination really nice!

I just noticed that my belt is now set at the tightest setting! I have lost a few inches!! My tight trousers are no longer bursting at the seams! ...and all these whilst missing the last 2 days of exercise too! ( Actually, in total, I have missed quite a few days of exercise). :-)

As my dear daughter is not going through the 10 Day Challenge, I prepared lunch for her before going out for an appointment. It was a simple noodle...

Wakame Noodle



Dinner was prepared with lots of Love & preparations by Lynn....I'm a happy camper! :-) <3

My contribution is at the corner! Chilli Sambal

My Plate





1 comment:

  1. I had my petai fried with sambal & prawns for lunch to day :)

    ReplyDelete