Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 29 - Part 2

Dinner was a delicious Porridge cooked by Lynn in a Crock Pot...

Yummy! :-) 


Even though it was a "light" dinner I went for a night swim and did 40 laps in anticipation of the evening event!. I had an appointment with a Distributor's (Mr See) friend from Jitra, Kedah and we had arranged to meet him at his Hotel near Puduraya at 10.30pm. Mr See suggested the Famous "Sultan Street Claypot Loh See Fun"  for supper. Yes! SUPPER! I have not had supper for quite awhile, and definitely more than 30 days! Hence, the 40 laps in anticipation.


The Famous Restaurant


Before I could whip out the camera, it was GONE! :-)
It was that good! ;-)

 

My Bowl


I was quicker with the next dish...another Sultan Street Famous...


Very Delicious!

 
After Supper, it was time to finalize some business...but before I forget, we also bumped into a local Actor and his group of friends at the same restaurant and they ordered the same dishes we did! Copy cat!



Sign here...



On the way home...around midnight, I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Guess my system is not used to food late at night anymore! No more Supper for me! I went straight for the Floraguard as soon as I got home and the uneasy feeling went away in no time! "Always keep a bottle at home!" Told myself - must go for a swim 1st thing tomorrow...er...I mean this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment