Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 30!

Day 30!!!
After super the night before, I went for a swim in the morning and did 40 laps! To burn off the midnight food! ;-) Breakfast was 2 pieces of Gardenia bread ( ya, I know, boring! )  Got to get the special "Homebaked" bread from the cafeteria soon!

Lunch was the VVP and it was just after dropping my daughter and friends at the Bankers Club for their Prefects farewell party. They retire officially as prefects you see. 16 years old, retired already! How come when I retired as prefect in my school days, they didn't have any party??

Thereafter, I went to the Viva office as today was account closing day. Before I knew it, it was 6pm and it was time to wear my Taxi Driver hat again to fetch my daughter again. We came home to this...


Quiche

It was delicious! Best Wifey in the whole world! I had double servings!! This is how Lynn did it : http://lynnphua.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-30.html


What a month! It went by so quickly. What was to be a 10 Day Challenge, became a 30 Day Romance with Food!  :-)  Who says you have to sacrifice good food when you go on a diet plan? Or starve yourself, Or suffer? The VVP pack really make things so simple and easy! Today, I feel that my belt Buckle is almost loose enough to advance another notch tighter! If you are reading this, try out the Challenge for yourself for the next 10days. 1st August is a good date to start! "Yat Fatt" in cantonese! Start a blog too, just for the 10 days so that you won't cheat! ;-) All the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment