Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 38

I miss the "Homebaked" Bread! Some how they always run out when I want one! The people in my condo must be reading my Blog about the delicious "Homebaked" Bread! ;-)

Without the bread I decided to take the VVP Shake for breakfast. Later Lynn had a craving for her favourite "Pan Mee" from JoJo Cafe for lunch. I didn't feel like Pan Mee and suggested Fish Head Beehoon instead. She said "No la, we are having fish tonight", so off we went to JoJo's for lunch! They had a few varieties. I ordered Curry Mee and Lynn ordered Lat Chew Pan Mee.


Curry BeeHoon/Mee



Lat Chiew Pan Mee



Being Saturday, we had a family dinner together with Lynn's Mum and Sister...CURRY FISH with Fresh fish from the Fresh Market in Old Klang Road.


Fresh Fish Curry



Served with Rice



With Petai!



Mangoes for Desert


Tomorrow we have guest for dinner...more food!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment