Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 40

Last night I had the biggest dinner in 40 days! We cooked 4 cups of rice and 5 of us finished everything!

So, today I fasted the whole day! It was easy because I was traveling. No hunger pangs, no discomfort etc But lots of water! I arrived in Penang at 6pm ( it helps with someone else driving! ). It was very kind of Grace to pick me up from the Sg Nibong Terminal. We went straight for dinner at the Northam Beach Cafe and had a simple but delicious meal...


Yong Tau Foo (share)


 Fried Tom Yum Noodles (Mine)


Fried Black Pepper Spaghetti (Grace)


We went directly to the Viva Ctr thereafter for a special talk by Dr Lynn ( not my Lynn! ) from Taiwan. Turn out was very good and the talk was very informative even though I understood only about 1/4 of what she said! ;-) Now, why didn't I pay attention during my mandarin classes in school! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment