Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 41

I'm in Penang! Makan, makan, makan! Stayed the night at Berjaya Hotel and woke up at 8am. Since Breakfast was provided I had a full Breakfast this morning!


Nasi Lemak with Sunny-side egg!




Bread Pudding



Went for a lunch appointment with my college mate in UK. It was good catching up! Thereafter, I proceeded to Queensbay Mall and had coffee (with free donuts!) at J.Co Cafe.





Grace and Heng Loon joined me later...

 
Expresso! Kau Kau


 The Famous Donut




Jou gave me a Cempedak fruit from his farm and Grace and I was wondering how to wrap up the fruit so that the very strong aroma of the fruit will not escape and make everyone "Pengsan" in the coach! She did a fantastic job of double double wrapping the fruit and placing it in a box and sealing it again! A very talented packer! No one noticed anything throughout the whole journey! :-) Now my house is filled with the wonderful sweet aroma of the fruit! I think its ripe enough to be slaughtered!


 




Reached home about 8.30pm and dinner was waiting for me...

 
Spaghetti
 


 
Healthy Salad

 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment