Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 2 - 10 Day Challenge II - "What a Feeling..."

What a wonderful feeling I had this morning! I had forgotten how nice it is to have a Full and Effortless "Evacuation"! The VVP really works overnight! Came out of the bathroom feeling 'Lighter"

My Mom came to visit this weekend and so we decided to cook something special for her. It was also her 77th birthday last Monday! Off to the fresh market we went and came back with Nasi Lemak for Breakfast! Aiyuh, Lynn sabotaging me again. See Lynn's Blog http://lynnphua.blogspot.com

Because tonight we will be celebrating Mom's Birthday, (Yes MLM again - Makan-lagi-Makan!) I had the VVP Shake for Lunch.

Special Homemade Kway Teow Soup for dinner since Mom loves noodles. And Justine's special Chocolate cake..... with ice cream for desert. There goes my "Challenge"!

Special Homemade Kway Teow Soup
Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment